Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Behind on updates O_O

A festival and a Scandinavian road trip to be precise. I've written posts for both of them and I promise I'll publish them one by one.

First of I can tell why I didn't write an ending for the Egypt trip: A sandstorm ... seriously.
Nothing worked with the sand flying around. It was interesting to experience first hand though. I was amazed at how the sand got in absolutely everywhere.


At least I finished the books I brought with me.
Just for your information: I had expected Soulless to be too easy a read but it actually made me laugh out loud several times; I enjoyed the humour.
The Golden City however wasn't worth the paper it was printed on. Hrmpf! The first book in the series was okay so I got the two others ... and I really shouldn't have bothered. Oh well ...

No comments: