Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ma`as-salāma

Hello mother land, here I come.

Check list:
  1. Books -The Golden City, Soulless and a book on animal and plant life in the red sea.
  2. Respectable clothes - Just being polite.
  3. Medical aid for the weak stomach - I usually do okay no matter where I am, but never say never.
  4. Sunscreen - It's Africa!
  5. Sunglasses - See previous point.
  6. Money - Makes things a little easier.
  7. Diving gear - Got to say hello to the Nemos of the Red Sea.
  8. Passports - Well, I want to get both in and out.
  9. Tickets - It's a long walk otherwise.
  10. .... there's a ten!? Erm ... toothbrush? Anyhoo ..
My sister and I were a little disappointed the last time we were around Egypt that we didn't manage to see the pyramids, so we're going to try harder this time ^^

Later
مع السلامة

No comments: