Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whoops ..

Well, slight change of plans. I'm in Nagoya. I had misunderstood Makoto; he said thursday, I heard tuesday. So I made a little detour to Nagoya before going to Gifu.

The best thing about Nagoya is a castle and a Noh theatre. Boston museum of fine arts also have a place here but it's so damn far away from the town that I'm skipping it.

I'm staying at a ryokan here (japanese inn). I'm getting used to tatami mats on the floor, sleeping on futons, deep bathtubs, little elves that serves me tea undetected, and of course a nice crisp yukata robe after a bath. Hotels will seem like such a letdown after this. It does however strike me as a bit weird that I have to share the roomkey o_O

It bugs me that postcards and postoffices are really hard to find here. Postcards is a small thing to do but it means a lot to my grandmother that I write her nice cards. Damn it.

I am building up a small collection of photos of Stitch. He is everywhere! Every little tourist attaction has their version of Stitch souvenirs. Apparently there is an anime running here based around Stitch and it's insanely popular. Very kawaii ^^

Just one question before I go: Is it wrong to eat sushi every day?
The answer is "no", right? ;P

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SNYD! Sushi hver dag kan kun være sundt! Især hvis du tage dem med en omgang SAKE!

forresten tak for postkort, og jeg siger ja tak til mega road trip! Glæder mig til det er vores tur :D

Muld said...

Yup, sushi kan kun vaere sundt ;) Og tro mig, sake faar jeg nok af ^^

Skal vores road trip saa vaere i bil eller paa motorcykler? :O

Unknown said...

Det skal være i en fed cruiser med god personlig fra Holm søstrene!
Det kunne fanme være fed!

Muld said...

Ford Mustang? ;P

Muld said...

Uh! Or a McGyver jeep! LOL!