Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Leaving Nashville *Yeehaw!*

I did some very touristy things today: Went to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and also bought a cap with their logo on it for my dad (hope he likes it). Although it was a rather touristy thing thing to do it was pretty cool; it cleared up a few cultural references from movies for me.

For some reason three random people unrelated to each other took pictures of me today; very odd.

My Boston people left. So sad. They gave me one of their beds when I first got here; I arrived really late and the hostel managers had all gone to bed. So the nice Boston people gave me beer and a bed. Awww ... ^^ That first night I also realized that Nashville mosquitoes have a weird appetite for my knees (seriously!)

Anyway, Moving on to Memphis. Going to Graceland *shakes hips*

Another picture: I see anime everywhere O_o

3 comments:

Martin Kufahl said...

"For some reason three random people unrelated to each other took pictures of me today; very odd."

That would be the hotness ^_^

Tina said...

Hey Mette
Du skal taqe B-vitamin så bider de ikke. De er noqle sataner ellers!
Selvfølqeliq taqer de billeder af diq :-) duh..
Er butikkerne fulde med Haloween stuff?
De Boston folk lød nu ellers søde, dejliqt at møde sådanne mennesker på sin rejse! Anq. turist tinqene så er DU jo turist, Nyd det bare. Jeq qlæder miq nu til at se diq i qraceland!!
Knus Tina

Nina said...

Love love LOVE the anime sockets! Very sad faces, but still...:D. Got your postcard today, thanks! Would have loved to be in that library with you. Must go sometime. We're back from vacation and it's back to the grind.